who we are
We're Hope Restoration Church
"The Vineyard of Testimonies"
A non-Denominational, Pentecostal Church. We are Baptized into Christ and led by His Spirit. We offer spiritual guidance and love for those seeking something Different. We are currently growing, expanding and building spiritual Kingdom for the future Generation of God children. We are committed to fostering unity for the sake of world evangelism. Our Vision is to work towards the spread and the uplifting the Gospel of our Lord Jesus.
We strongly believe in the mandate of the Great Commission and we believe that it is the duty of the Christian under rain or shine, to carry the gospel of Jesus Christ until He returns!
- Hope Restoration Ministries believes that the Scripture is the word of God and is the constitution, compass, mirror and guide of the Christian. We believe that all revealed Scripture is given by the inspiration of God and is necessary in the life of the Christian for doctrine, reproof, correction and instruction in righteousness. We believe that the Bible, alone and in its entirety, is the inspired word of God given to and recorded by men of God under the inspiration of the Holy Ghost.
- We believe that man was created from the dust of the earth by God, in his own image and that all other creation was accomplished by the creative power of the spoken word of God. We believe that the one true God, the Giver and Sustainer of life is Supreme, Eternal, Unchangeable and beyond comprehension and exists as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ after His finished work on the cross. We believe that Jesus Christ is the first fruit of the resurrection and is the resurrection Himself and the Christians, as believers in Christ, will experience their own resurrection after they die.
- We believe that man fell from glory into sin and was lost, this notwithstanding his creation in the image of God. Hence belief in the finished work of the Lord Jesus on the cross is necessary for salvation.
"Communicating the Gospel to all people, irrespective of their tribe, creed or class, remaining mission active, caring, committed and living by God's Word"
The Vision of Hope Restoration is to teach people the entire Word of God through preaching and practical application. It is the goal of Hope Restoration Church to train people to live by faith while walking in the fullness and abundance that Jesus promises us through the scriptures. It is the Pastors' desire to see all believers walking in divine health, prosperity, and the authority God has given them. Hope Restoration is a church called to train up and equip ministries to go forth into the harvest, to know their God, and do great exploits
- To spread the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To provide good relevant programs for our children and the youth.
- To transform our Church to become an effective ministry in the community.
- To reach out to the community with the biblical word of God.
- Win Soul for the Lord.
What We Believe
We believe that the Bible, in its entirety in the original writings, is the inspired, inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles in His vicarious death and atonement through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent personal return in power and glory.
We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful humanity, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ provides the only grounds for justification, the forgiveness of sins
We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons — Father, Son and Holy Spirit
We believe in the regenerating ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life
We believe in the spiritual unity of the Church, which is the body of Christ, composed of all who are regenerated through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and lost, in divine judgments, rewards and punishments.
what we do
our mission is Helping people find their way back to God
Hope Restoration Church exists to exalt God though worship, to edify the body of believers through biblical teaching, to evangelize though faithful witness, and to exhibit Godliness though positive presence in the community in prayers and supplication of captives to be set free, for divine healing, financial breakthrough and releasing the blessings of God upon your family and your business.
Words of Encouragements:
After everything that unfolded yesterday. I wanted to put this up today. Please saints, don't be ignored of the devices of the devil. Now today lets make it a mission to "break the Internet with the true gospel" I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse! Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1:6-10 NIV)
Minister Gladys Ohenzuwa
The Evil Spirit of Balial has scared the conscious of many of my people and has caused them to accept the unacceptable as acceptable lifestyle. Do not allow your mind and conscious to be corrupted and to reject the truth in favor of impurity. I am grieved by your adulterous hearts, which have turned away from Me, and by your eyes, which have luster after the idols of this world. I loathe your evil and all your detestable practices. Those who trust in worldly idols, who make the things of this world their gods, will be turned back in utter shame. I love you, My daughter/son. You are precious and honored in My sight, and I gave My Son in exchange for your life. Do not be afraid, but turn back to Me and begin to live in purity once again. Titus 1:15; Ezekiel 6:9; Isaiah 42:17; 43:4-5. PRAYER DECLARATION! !! Lord, make me worthy of saying, as Paul did, that my conscience testify that I have conducted myself in the world, and especially in my relationship with others, in the holiness and sincerity that come from You. I renounce secret and shameful ways. I will no longer accept the idols of this world, but I have rejected all sin and have turned in full surrender and commitment to you Lord, in Jesus Mighty name, Amen. Shalom. Gladys.